The main part of these programs focusses on a combination of forms and techniques in styles as Shaolin Quan, Meihua Quan, Wing Chun, Sanda, Hard & Soft Qi Gong and Animal Styles. Forms are not only practised as a form, but also trained alongside applicable techniques in each style.
The Sanda curriculum ranges from basic kicks & punches, to pad training, takedowns & sparring techniques.
The Power Training & Hard Qi Gong are aimed at improving body strength, resistance and physical conditioning of the students – The following is an example.
Power Training – Weight Lifting, Legs, Back, Biceps, Chest, Triceps, Sit-ups, Push-ups etc.
Hard Qi Gong – Brick Breaking with hand, elbow, knee, head etc. for conditioning of the Iron Body, such as iron hands, iron head, etc.
The external styles of Kung Fu work on:
- Body Strengthening
- Internal & External Energy
- High flexibility & acrobatic ability
- Competition orientated students
- Grading systems
For thousands of years’ Chinese ancestors have discovered the secret to a long and healthy life and passed this down from master to disciple. The fundamental principle of life cultivation is to develop universal harmony by using a balanced approach. The human body should be in perfect balance of intake and outflow, activity and rest, sleep and wakefulness.
The internal styles of Kung Fu focus on:
- Health Condition and Longevity
- Body Relaxation and Flexibility
- Body Fitness
- Inner Peace
- Martial Arts Applications
- Cultivating and focusing of “Chi”(internal energy)
- Two Indoor Training Hall(One is small, around 45 Square meters, for winter meditation; Another one is 400 Square meters, for training ).
- outdoor training space
- Traditional Power Training Equipment
- Bench Press
- Mats & Suitable floor surface for rolls, flips & acrobatics
- Pads, gloves and body protectors
- Different types of weapons as staffs, swords, spears, training knives, kwan dao, liang jie gun and others
- Meihua Poles of varying heights, as well as wooden poles suitable for stretching and hard qigong
- Two Wing Chun dummies
- Bricks, Stones, marble, staffs & paddles for breaking/body conditioning